Skin Lightening Peel
A skincare regime designed specifically to reduce a tan and visibly lighten your skin, leaving it fresh and glowing, the Kaya Skin Lightening Service works in two steps. The first involves the application of a unique formulation of fruit fatty acid peel. This ensures uniform regeneration of your skin. After this, a specialized formulation with three skin-lightening agents is applied on your skin which removes the existing tan and pigmentation resulting in visibly clearer and lighter skin.
The unique result oriented elements used in the Skin lightening process ensure a thorough tan removal and emergence of smoother, fresher and visibly lighter skin. To maximize the results, the dermatologists at Kaya will draw up a home care regimen for you.
The Kaya Skin Lightening Service is aimed at keeping your skin radiant for long periods of time. However, if you have a lifestyle that involves a heightened exposure to harsh environmental conditions and harmful UV rays, you may require frequent and regular maintenance. For this, a monthly session is recommended.
- What body parts does the service cover? Our Service focuses on the face, the neck, the arms and the back.
- Does this service have side effects? The Kaya Skin Lightening Service is performed by trained and certified Skin Practitioners. Kaya follows safe practices; hence a peel sensitivity test is always done by the Kaya dermatologists to check how your skin responds to the peel and gives you the feel of the service. After the service you may experience some peeling from the 2nd day till the 7th day of the service and the skin at times might become dry. The use of moisturizers and sunscreens suitable for your skin will ensure the newly regenerated skin remains beautiful and radiant.
- How long does the service take? Each session of a Kaya Skin Lightening service usually takes 15 - 20 minutes. 3 sittings are needed for optimum results.
- How long will the results last? The skins requirements change depending on the level of exposure and damage to skin. If you are used to a lifestyle where there is more exposure to harsh environmental conditions, you may require regular maintenance. Kaya Skin Experts will be able to recommend a solution which is most suitable for your skin.
- Why should I take the Skin Lightening Service at a Kaya Skin Clinic? Kaya Skin Clinic is committed to high standards of safety and efficacy. Each Kaya representative administering the service to you has undergone more than 350 hours of training. Kaya uses US FDA approved technology and the services have been designed by an eminent panel of dermatologists keeping the Indian skin in mind. At Kaya Skin Clinic you will be able to enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating experience while our experts care for your skin.