Skin Polishing and Brightening
With Kaya's Skin Polishing and Brightening service, dull and patchy skin will become a thing of the past. This service begins with Microdermabrasion that helps reverse years of damage to your skin. Crystals are then continuously poured onto your skin to gently exfoliate its uppermost superficial dead layers, stimulating cell and collagen production, making it look younger and firmer.
This process addresses various defects on the skin's surface by removing dead cells and allowing the fresher and more radiant skin to surface.
The skin cell and collagen stimulation minimizes the appearance of skin pores, making the skin look younger and firmer. The service usually lasts about 45 minutes per session. And usually requires 4 sessions for optimized results. To enhance the results you also need a regular home care regime.
To maintain that sheen, a monthly session is recommended. The service can be used in synergy with chemical peels for better results and can also be undertaken as part of your regular skin care regime. You may also treat this as a temporary glow and take it 2 to 3 days before any event.
- Why do I need Skin Polishing & Brightening? Environmental pollution harms all skin types and therefore everyone can benefit from this service. These factors cause our skin to get dull and pigmented. Kaya's Skin Polishing & brightening service reverses these effects. This service can also be undertaken as part of your regular skin care and enhancement regime. It is recommended that you be above 18 years of age to undertake this service.
- How is Skin Polishing & Brightening different from facials? The procedure is more beneficial than facials as it addresses a wide range of skin problems and even tones the skin with absolute safely and effectiveness. The removal of dead cells is uniform and the service remains non-invasive. It can be used in combination with chemical peels when extreme results are needed.
- How long does the service take? The service usually lasts about 45 minutes per session. Hence you can even get it done during your lunchtime. At least 4 sessions are recommended to see visible results. To maintain the results, a monthly session is recommended.
- Is it safe? Yes, Kaya's Skin Polishing & Brightening is a safe procedure and is recommended for all skin types. At Kaya Skin Clinic, as an added precaution, a crystal sensitivity check is done. Moreover, there are no side effects. Very sensitive skin may, however, become red due to the exfoliation action. This subsides within hours. A cold compress is recommended in such a rare case.
- Is there any post care involved? Kaya's Skin Polishing & Brightening requires no post service care. You can resume normal activities immediately. However in some cases of sensitive skin, direct exposure to sunlight should be avoided and a sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 15 should be used regularly. Due to the exfoliation action the immediate effect can be reddening of the skin, which subsides within hours. In extra sensitive skin, the effect lasts a day. Therefore, it is not advisable to undergo Skin Polishing & Brightening on the day you have an event / occasion to attend. Ideally you should do it 2 to 3 days in advance.