Dark circle reduction
Dark circles are either hereditary or formed by exposure to the sun, irregular lifestyle habits and hectic schedules. Kaya’s Dark Circle Reduction banishes these making your eyes look fresher and healthier.
Kaya uses a holistic approach to remove dark circles by combining Glycolic peels, microcurrent and homecare solutions. Glycolic peels break apart the dead cell layer and bring fresher skin to the surface, reducing pigmentation around the eyes. Microcurrent makes the under-eye area firmer while also supplying it with additional hydration. Our expert dermatologists, then, advise you on lifestyle habits and homecare regimes to ensure that you enjoy long-lasting results.
With Kaya’s Dark Circle Reduction, your eyes lose their tired look and are completely refreshed.
Reduced Pigmentation: Glycolic peels break apart the dead cell layer and bring the fresher skin to the surface. This effectively reduces pigmentation around the eyes.
Eye Hydration and Firming: Microcurrent makes the under eye area firmer while also supplying it with additional hydration. To maximize these results, a customized homecare regime will be drawn up by a Kaya dermatologist to suit your skin's specific needs.
The Kaya dermatologists will draw up a suitable regime for you so that your eyes remain sparkling fresh for as long as you want.
Kaya also has effective products that work in harmony with the treatment to enhance the results. Additionally, the dermatologist may suggest lifestyle changes to sustain the results.
- Is the Kaya Dark Circle Reduction procedure safe? Kaya Dark Circle Reduction is carried out using US FDA approved machines and procedures - conforming to the highest safety standards in the world. This treatment has been designed by a panel of 180 dermatologists that has conducted extensive clinical trials.
- How many sessions of the service are required to see best results? The Dark Circle Reduction service at Kaya requires 10-16 sessions spread over 8 weeks, depending on the skin concern (dark circle, puffiness or a combination of both). Kaya Dermatologists would customize a plan for you depending on your needs (dark circle, puffiness or a combination of both) after assessing your skin. Kaya also offers a variant of the Dark Circle Reduction service. This service is meant for people who have predominant pigmentation around the eyes. It requires 10 sessions, spread over 2 months. The Kaya dermatologist is best qualified to decide which treatment is best suited for your skin.
- How long does each session take? Each service of Glycolic Peel and Micro current lasts for about 30 minutes.
- Can I return to regular activities after a session of Kaya Dark Circle Reduction? Kaya Dark Circle Reduction requires no post service care. You can resume normal activities immediately. However you should avoid rigorous rubbing of the eyes. Cleanse the area gently. Direct sun exposure to excessive sunlight should be avoided and a sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 15 should be used regularly. Eye make up should be avoided for 2-3 days
- How do I ensure that the dark circles don't come back? Our dermatologist will design a maintenance program to sustain the results. Regular use of the Kaya Lighten and Smooth Under Eye Gel can effectively prevent dark circles and under-eye bags from forming.