Kaya Skin Re-surfacing is the most powerful and effective form of anti-ageing laser treatment to remove unwanted brown spots, acne and surgical scars. This service uses laser technology along with a skin-cooling device, to prevent any damage to your skin. It stimulates rapid healing for the outer layers of your skin and penetrates deep into the dermis, to give you new collagen naturally for a more youthful appearance.
Kaya Skin Resurfacing technology delivers Laser Light as an array of Microbeams to the deeper layer of skin leaving the outer skin unaffected. The light reaches in fractions and starts a natural healing process that forms new healthy tissues and thus works on wrinkles and fine lines. The procedure has proven to give excellent visible results in 3 to 4 sessions. As it is non-ablative, the healing is quick with no lasting redness or marks. With a combination of peels, Kaya Skin Resurfacing can deliver up to 80% leaving you with smooth, youthful skin. The internal improvement starts right from the first session and continues for months long after your last session.
This technology also gives excellent results for all types of scars and masks. It can be given on most areas of the body including face, chest, arms and hands.
This non-surgical procedure smoothens out your wrinkles, reduces scars and removes brown spots on your body. Your skin tone, texture and elasticity are visibly improved leaving you with younger-looking skin that glows with health.
The beneficial effects of this service are long lasting. Since our skin keeps aging, regular maintenance is required.
- How painful is this procedure? The procedure is a non invasive service. In all, it will involve a slight pricking sensation
- What should I expect after the service? You may experience redness, warmth, swelling or tightness in the treated area, which typically fades within a few hours of treatment. The skin may often have a pinkish tone for 5-7 days. Generally, you can go back to work or to other activities without any recovery time.
- How long do the effects last? The beneficial effects of this service are long lasting. Since our skin keeps aging, regular maintenance is required.
- Are there any precautions to be taken post treatment? No special precautions, except for regular use of moisturizer and sunscreen throughout the period of the treatment
- How long are the sessions? One session lasts for about 30-45 minutes. You need to take 3-4 sessions in intervals of 3-4 weeks in combination with peels as suggested by our doctor.