Youth Renew Marvel
The Youth renew marvel service addresses visible signs of aging and tones those trouble areas in just one treatment. No surgery - just naturally younger looking skin that can take years off your appearance. As you age, the collagen in your skin breaks down resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin. Thermage uses patented radiofrequency (RF) technology to safely heat the deeper layers of your skin, stimulating existing collagen and promoting new collagen growth for younger looking skin.The results can last for years# depending on your skin condition and natural aging process.
#Individual results may vary.
You need only one Thermage treatment to get the full benefits. Results may appear over time in the course of your body’s natural collagen rebuilding process. For most clients, measurable tightening and contouring appear gradually in the two to six months following a single treatment session. Results can last years depending on your skin condition and aging process.
There is no special care required after the service, aside from basic skin maintenance and sunscreens as part of a regular skincare regimen. Since the Thermage procedure has little to no downtime, most patients return to their regular activities immediately following treatment. Some patients exhibit a temporary redness or minor swelling after treatment, but this usually goes away within 24 hours.
For best results, use this with Kaya’s efficacious anti-ageing products like Derma Stemness Benefactor or Antox Vit C formula
- What is the Thermage procedure? Thermage is a safe, non-invasive, radiofrequency (RF) cosmetic procedure that’s clinically proven to help smooth, tighten and contour skin for an overall younger looking appearance. The treatment is administered by dermatologists at Kaya Skin Clinic and delivers natural looking results with little to no downtime—on all skin colors, on and off the face, all in a single procedure.
- What parts of the body does Thermage treat?Thermage procedures can effectively and safely treat skin on most body parts, including the face, eyes, tummy, arms, hands, thighs and buttocks. Thermage can also temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- What conditions does Thermage treat?On the face, Thermage can treat sagging skin, loose jowls, lack of definition in the jaw line, sagging neck skin (“turkey neck”), wrinkles and fine lines, and lack of definition in the lips. Around the eyes, Thermage can treat under eye bags, hooding, rough texture on the eyelids, wrinkles and fine lines, and other contributors to tired looking eyes. Elsewhere on the body, Thermage can treat wrinkled, sagging or bulging skin as well as the appearance of cellulite.
- How many treatments will I need? Unlike many laser procedures requiring four or more sessions, Thermage treatment delivers results in a single treatment for most patients. In fact, when it comes to skin tightening and contouring with little to no downtime, Thermage is the only single treatment, non-invasive procedure on the market.
- How long is the treatment? Thermage treatments average about one and a half hour for the face and about two hours for other parts of the body, depending on the size, location and condition of the area to be treated. Since Thermage is a short procedure and a single treatment, it fits into your busy lifestyle.
- Is there any special preparation or follow-up regime?No. Unlike surgery, there is no pre-procedure preparation such as blood work or fasting. And there is no special care required after treatment, aside from basic skin maintenance and sunscreens as part of a regular skincare regimen. Since the Thermage procedure has little to no downtime, most patients return to their regular activities immediately following treatment. Some patients exhibit a temporary redness or minor swelling after treatment, but this usually goes away within 24 hours.
- How does Thermage treatment work? Thermage uses radiofrequency technology to heat the deep, collagen rich layers of your skin. The heat helps tighten existing collagen and stimulate the formation of new collagen, which reduces sagging, renews contours, and improves the smoothness and texture of the skin’s surface.
- How is Thermage technology different from other tightening procedures?Unlike some other procedures, Thermage involves no surgery, no injections and little to no downtime, and Thermage works on all skin colors—on and off the face. While laser treatments and other radiofrequency procedures also tighten skin, no other treatment heats as deeply as Thermage. By heating the innermost layers of skin, Thermage is the most effective at tightening collagen and stimulating the formation of new collagen, which results in tighter skin and an overall younger looking appearance.
- How do Thermage results compare with those of other treatments?Some people want the dramatic results of surgery. Others want the more subtle, gradual results of a non-invasive treatment with no downtime. This is where Thermage succeeds, delivering improved skin tone, texture and tightness. When lotions and potions are not enough and surgery is too much, Thermage is a safe, effective solution.
- When do the results appear, and how long do they last?Visible results may appear over time in the course of your body’s natural collagen rebuilding process. For most clients, measurable tightening and contouring appear gradually in the two to six months following a single treatment session. Results can last years depending on your skin condition and aging process.
- What does the Thermage procedure feel like?Each time the treatment device touches your skin, you’ll feel a brief cooling sensation, followed by a deep but brief heating sensation, followed by another cooling sensation. The heating sensation is a sign that the deep layers of your skin are reaching effective temperatures for tightening. Throughout the procedure, the doctor will ask for feedback on the level of heat sensation to help balance your comfort with maximum results.