Program Construct: Tiers
There are 3 tiers to the program – Platinum, Gold & Blue. Platinum is the highest tier in the program. The eligibility for each tier depends on the amount of money spent at Kaya over a 12 month period
Members who have spent more than Rs. 2500 and less 15,000, over a 12 month period, will earn 30 Skin Miles™ for every INR 100 of eligible spend*, at Kaya Skin Clinics.
Members who have spent more than Rs. 15,000 less than 50,000 will earn at a higher rate for the same spend - 60 Skin Miles™ for every INR 100 of eligible spend*, at Kaya Skin Clinics.
Members who have spent more than 50,000 will earn at a higher rate for the same spend - 70 Skin Miles™ for every INR 100 of eligible spend*, at Kaya Skin Clinics.
A membership to Kaya Smiles™ not only allows you to accumulate skin miles™ on all your eligible spends, it also ensures that your experience at Kaya is easier, smoother and even more enriching than before.
The special offers that you as a member are entitled to ensure that you get greater value from your visits to Kaya.
To enjoy your membership benefits, do remember to show your Kaya Smiles™ membership card during every visit, and while making your payments.
A Platinum/Gold/Blue membership entitles you to the following benefits:
|Earn Skin Miles™ |
every spend of Rs.100
|Priority Appointments||Priority Appointments**|
|Special Alliance Offers|
|Preview of New launches at Kaya|
|Invites to Special Events|
|Dedicated Helpline* (10am to 8pm)|
*Terms and Conditions
** Subject to Availability
How to Earn Miles:
- Present your membership card while settling your bill at Kaya. Your points will be automatically credited to your membership account
- A Blue member will earn 30 Skin Miles™ for every INR 100 of eligible spend*, at Kaya Skin Clinics.
- A Gold member will earn at a higher rate for the same spend - 60 Skin Miles™ for every INR 100 of eligible spend*, at Kaya Skin Clinics.
- A Platinum member will earn at a higher rate for the same spend - 70 Skin Miles™ for every INR 100 of eligible spend*, at Kaya Skin Clinics
In addition to these Kaya Smiles™ Program will give you many opportunities to earn Bonus Skin Miles™ from time to time
*Eligible spends are spends inclusive of taxes.
How to Redeem Skin Miles™:
- Call up the Kaya Smiles™ Toll Free no at 18002661177 (we recommend you call up atleast 12 hours before visiting the clinic)
- Quote your membership number to the customer Service agent.
- Post validation, you would be shared the total amount available in your account for Redemption
- Once you confirm the total amount you would like to redeem, a gift voucher number for that available amount will be generated and shared with you via an email or SMS. The email / SMS will be sent only to your registered mobile number / email ID
- The SMS needs to be presented to the clinic staff at the time of redemption
- If you get an email, the email printout has to be presented to the the clinic staff at the time of redemption
Terms and Conditions
1. One Gift Voucher can be redeemed against one bill only
2. Each Gift Voucher can be used only once
3. Skin Miles™ & Gift Vouchers are non-transferable
4. Skin Miles™ will be deducted from the customers account the time the Gift Voucher is issued & will not be reinstalled if the customer doesn’t use the voucher within the next 30 days from the date of issue of voucher
5. If the Gift Voucher is not used within 30 days, the voucher will lapse & cannot be redeemed
6. Redemptions will be only valid if the customer has more than 4000 skin miles™ accumulated for the first time
7. SMS / Email will be sent only to the registered mobile number / Email ID
8. In case the customer wants to change / update the mobile number / email ID – she can fill the address change form at the clinic, and her details will be updated in 2 weeks
1. What is the validity of the Gift Voucher?
Your Gift Voucher is valid for a period of 1 month from the time of its issuance
2. What is the minimum redemption limit and how many skin miles™ can I redeem at a time?
The Minimum Redemption Limit is 2500 skin miles™. You can redeem as many skin miles™ you have at a time. However, your redemptions must be only in multiples of 2500 skin miles™ (Rs250 being the minimum). Also you must have accumulated 4000 points to be eligible for redemptions for the first time.
3. When can you redeem your skin miles™?
Your Skin Miles™ can be redeemed anytime by simply calling up our Toll Free Nos - 18002661177
4. What if I lose/misplace my Gift Voucher Number?
You can call us at our Toll Free Number at 18002661177 and we will retrieve the Gift Voucher Code for you.
5. How long are these Gift vouchers valid for?
The Gift Vouchers are valid for redemption for a period of 1 Month from the time of issue.
6. Is there a timeframe to redeem these Skin Miles™?
No, there is no particular time frame for redeeming your Skin Miles™. You can use them as and when you like, provided they have not expired. Skin Miles™ expire after 2 years of their earning date.
7. Can I redeem Skin Miles™ for cash?
No. Skin Miles™ cannot be redeemed for cash. Skin Miles™ can only be redeemed against Products and Services offered by Kaya Skin Clinic.
8. Can I transfer my Gift Voucher?
No, Skin Miles™ & Gift Vouchers are non – transferable
9. Is there any limit on the number of redemptions?
There is no limit on the number of redemptions. You can make redemptions any number of times you like, as long as your Skin Miles™ haven’t expired or haven’t been exhausted
10. How many Gift Vouchers can I redeem against my bill?
You can redeem one Gift Voucher against one bill only
11.Can I cancel a successful redemption?
No. Once a redemption request is processed, it cannot be cancelled.
12.Can the same gift voucher be used more than once?
No, once used, the gift voucher expires immediately. Hence it can be only used once for redemption. Next time when you need to redeem, you can call up the call centre for a fresh voucher code
13.The Gift Voucher number appears invalid at the clinic. What should I do?
If for some reason the Gift Voucher number appears invalid, we request you to call us up at the Toll Free nos for a quick resolution of your query
14.Whom do I get in touch with incase of any issues with regards to my redemption?
We would request you to call us up at our toll free nos for a quick resolution. Alternatively you can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your membership no for a quick resolution of your queries.
15.Do I need my membership card to redeem Skin Miles™ at the clinic?
Yes, you must carry your membership card to the clinic for redeeming your Skin Miles™
16.What can I redeem my Skin Miles™ against?
You can redeem your Skin Miles™ against all services and products offered by Kaya Skin Clinic.
17.Where can one redeem Skin Miles™?
The Skin Miles™ can only be redeemed at any of the Kaya Skin Clinic outlets operating in India. This is not valid in any Shop in Shop/Kaya product counters or online portals.
18.Can I change my registered mobile number / email ID by calling the centre?
No, if you want to change your registered mobile number / email id you need to visit your nearest Kaya clinic & fill up the address change form at the clinic. Your details will be updated in 2 weeks time
19.Will I get my Gift Voucher to any mobile number / email ID
No, the Gift Voucher will be only sent to your registered mobile number & email ID
20.My Mobile number is on DND list, will I get the SMS?
Yes, since this is a transactional message you will get the SMS even if you are registered on DND
21.Can I redeem my Skin Miles™ at the clinic if I have not called the call centre for redemption?
No, for all redemptions, you need the Gift Voucher Code(GVC) that is issued by the call centre and sent to your registered mobile/email. If you happen to reach the clinic without calling the call centre and getting your code beforehand, you can call the call centre at the clinic as well. Once the call centre issues the GVC, you can use it for your billing
22.Can I use the GVC for a deduction from my bill amount after the bill has been generated?
No, the GVC has to be shown to the clinic staff before/at the time of billing. Once the bill is generated, you will need to use the GVC in your next billing
24. How long will it take for me to get the SMS after I have called the call centre?
You should be getting the SMS within 15 min from the time the call centre executive generates the gift voucher number
25. What are the call centre timings for getting the Gift Vouchers
You can call the call centre anytime between 10am to 8pm (Mon to Sat) & 10am to 6pm (Sun) for getting the Gift Voucher
26. If I have been issued a gift voucher & I do not use it in 1 month, will it lapse or will I be re-issued the voucher?
No, the gift voucher will lapse after a period of 1 month from issue if it is not used
Tier Upgrades and Downgrades
Upgrades – How can you move to the next tier?
Every month Kaya would review your spends for the last 12 months and if you cross the specified threshold of Blue or Gold, you will be upgraded to the next tier automatically.
You membership will be reviewed for downgrades after 1 year from the time you have reached a particular tier. If incase your annual spends fall short of the required threshold you will automatically get downgraded to the lower tier.
SMS short code
Toll Free Helpline
A/c Kaya Smiles™, Direxions Marketing Solutions Pvt Ltd. 4th Floor, Plot no. 57, Street no. 17, MIDC, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 093